Runescape klanni "Kirstunael" asutati 20. juulil 2006.
Idee autor on Vaaraoneedus.
Runescape klann "Kirstunael" on sõpruskond, kes teeb koos asju mida on mõttekas ühiselt ette võtta. Wild, mõned memberite minigame'd, monsterid keda ei saa rünnata üksi, questid mida peab tegema koos või on mugavam koos teha.
Tehakse majanduslikku koostööd huvide sobivuse korral ning memberite ja tavamängijate vahel. Sõpru aidatakse koostöö, laenu, kingituse või esemete valmistamisega, kui vajalik. Klanni võetakse ainult täiesti usaldusväärseid liikmeid.
Klanni võetakse vastu mängijaid combat leveliga 80+ Kuid erandjuhul võetakse vastu ka usaldusväärseid, kogenud mängijaid, alla 80 cl kui nad on valmis koostööks ja neil on kasulikke mittesõjalisi leveleid.
Kirstunael is a small yet elite clan. You will meet players who have self-respect, who are friendly and trustworthy. If you are a warrior - show your chivalry, bravery, intelligence and you will find good company here. If you want to play as a skiller, we respect your work. Sometimes is a better and easier to train skills together or be partners in business, because most activities in runescape are inter related
We hope you have higher goals than only a high combat or millions in your bank. You will meet players who enjoy this game and make it nicer for others. If you like adventures, join us for some fun trips.
I you want to join us, you must not only be an experienced player in Runescape, but also must be courteous, smart and a trustworthy person as well. Levels are not of utmost significance. But if you have a good non-combat skill...for example level 99 mining, crafting, we will consider you, even if your combat is 3.
For a warrior the minimum combat required is 80 but most clan members are 100+ This means that it will be more beneficial and convenient for you to train your combat to higher level.
* Clan worlds are 120 for members, 125 for free game players
* Clan party is held on the 20th of every month. Visit parties, show respect for the clans best players and meet other players. Clan member’s birthdays and skill cape parties are hot events, where you can meet good friends and most respected players.
* Clan PK times (every week 2 times in free game + rarely once in members). The clan PK is one of the most popular events, fun and sometimes profitable too. We accept if you don't come due to various reasons but would appreciate your participation. You can always make your own team with friends and clan members but you will not have the clan bank at your disposal.
* Clan Trips - Active members start different trips. Communicate with other clan member and contact the leaders if u wish to join. There are no specific rules, keep your self-respect, be ready with your food and armor and share if you feel that you must.
This helps everybody get prepared for the upcoming clan PK trip with adequate materials and with ease. Give part of your profit to the clan bank as you may need it yourself one day.
Money, rune weapons, adamant arrows, death and nature runes, rune and green dragon hide armor, strength potions, and good food. The banker gives out items and food if you request him before the PK starts. You can give it back later by offering money or items of the same value.
* Arrive before the starting time. Don't waste everyone’s time by making them wait for you
* Keep a few free game items in your bank for the clan PK. If you need something request Naelik.
* Make sure your prayer is full before trip.
* In the wild follow the leader and stop chatting. After level 30 wilderness, walk in silence. Don’t use the public chat feature. We do not tolerate long conversations in any native language when the team consists of people from diverse cultures as this is extremely rude and confusing.
* If you see a white spot or multiple spots be ready to attack, but analyze the situation swiftly and take note of the quality and quantity of your opponent, don't run for every 3-lvl noob! Mages and rangers attack first and prevent the enemy from logging out.
The following commands are of basic nature and should be known by everybody:
- Dd - death dot – everyone stands on one spot
- Fall in - follow leader
- Spread out - move to different spots
- Take over – use this when u want your friend or fellow clan member to fight your enemy
- Stop - stop attacking, walk back
* If we fight against another clan or team, use calls such as "K on X Fighter" This will help us kill them swiftly and hinder their progress.
* In a fight l, don't remain inactive, don't run like mad. Attack someone who is close to your lvl or just analyze the situation and act accordingly.
* Take over command - type it using the private chat feature if you are low on food and you see a stronger enemy in relatively deeper wild, type this for the person whom u think is best fitted for tackling the target successfully. For example - The closest level or mage with binds for full rune.
* Don't log off or run away without any real reason. If you have teleport runes with full rune or with a lot of deaths and natures, we accept it. We accept it if you run away or log out when u see a bigger/stronger clan in a multi combat zone, however cowardice is frowned upon. Experienced players should run into a non – multi zone and message the rest of the team as soon as they get a chance. Sometimes this is not possible ofcourse.
* Protect your life and items smartly, don’t be the fool who always dies, the wild must be fun for the clan not your personal suicide mission every week.
* Follow the leader and keep the team together. This sounds simple, but inexperienced players are often lost in the wild and killed alone. Chat with others, if you are alone. Read remarks. If they don't answer instantly, they must be in a fight. Don't chat with the leader all the time as he/she is busy and cannot pay attention.
* Accept commands. Even if you have different ideas, it is better to accept the command, you may not know all the reasons.
* Chatting without reason
* Running like chicken
* Share your loot if others helped you kill the enemy. Share for good teamwork and company. Mages waste a lot of runes and they bind. In the multi combat zone killing is sometimes a lucky thing, good hits at the right moment. If you don't know how to share it fairly give it to the clan bank. Begging and attempting to buy or sell loot in the wild is not tolerated!!! Keep your self-respect even if you need some part of kill. Send a PM if the killer is your friend. The member who got the kill must himself remember who helped him. Consider the wild as a venue for fun, don't hope for a huge profit.
Bring your head with you and not just an empty helmet : )
Text by: Iron Faery
Translating help: Darknesa - Ramsad
Editing: Hardy Great & Icedragoonn